Heavy Cover USGI Titanium Mess Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
I sell a top-quality USGI Titanium Mess Kit from Heavy Cover (made by Keith). The kit includes : a canteen (1.1L - 172 gr.), a cup (650ml - 132 gr.) with a lid, and two caps : Tritan Plastic & Titanium.

All is as new condition. No damage.

Price : £100 (PayPal fees & postage included).

uUNce4u.jpg

fotin4X.jpg

0SLrm17.jpg

RvIoPDZ.jpg

Last edited:

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
Personal message to AndyP : I've tried to answer you yesterday but I had an error saying that your inbox is full. You have to free up some space into your inbox please.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Sorry, I don't understand your question. The mess is presented and I picked the title from the official seller website.

The picture you've posted (or the one I can see) isn't a mess kit; it's a canteen and cup set.

This is the US mess kit:

Frying pan, Divided plate, and utensils.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Osprey (or a very innovative company wishing to make money) need to make a stainless steel or Ti 58 pat bottle. It's well overdue

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Quote Originally Posted by JonathanD View Post
Osprey (or a very innovative company wishing to make money) need to make a stainless steel or Ti 58 pat bottle. It's well overdue

Naaah - there are already SS bottles and mugs out there - how often do you need to bung a bottle into hot coals compared say to a pan?

What we do need is a Ti Swedish Army pan set. (For about 30 quid please). (Yes, I know there is an SS version I use one every week but it is heavier than the ally version................. and besides I need a Ti version. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE