good coat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
British Red said:
Wooly pullies are great Leon - it'll be fine mate (good hols BTW?)

Red
thanks red yes i had a great holiday in cornwall, went for walks in the sand dunes and also went on a charted boat mackrel fishing

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
my local army surplus shop sells the 95 uk army gore tex jacket i will have a look when i have the coat and a bit of money
thanks leon

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Blimey, look at that post count!! I think you will rival Danzo soon Leon! Glad you had a good leave, the missus now has loads of those pots if you are after a few. Drop me your address or I can send them the same place as last time. PM me if you want some or not.

Apr 20, 2006
Odiham, Hampshire
Hi Leon , the M65 is a great piece of kit , though I went for a swedish snow smock dyed green . its a great smock , though it needs a warm underlayer in the real cold[My swanni works great], I have found it to be spot on.
HTML:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swedish-Hooded-Windproof-Snow-Smocks_W0QQitemZ6633288628QQihZ012QQcategoryZ70988QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem  hope this gives you a little scope in your choices
 Firebird

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE