Fjällräven Jackets - Barbour Jumper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
OK, I have a few Swedish Fjällräven jackets which I brought but didn't fit me for sale. Also a nearly new Barbour jumper. Details are:

1. Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket. 'Olive Green'. Size 52/ L SOLD!

This jacket is in very good condition but just too small for me (I am more a 44-46 XL size). There was a bit of wear on the inner cuff liner and collar liner which I had professionally repaired. These are very well made Swedish garments which are hard to pick up in the UK.

It is made from Fjällrävens' own tough G1000 poly/cotton material which is suitable for treating with either their own 'Greenland' wax or with something like Nikwax 'CottonProof'. or left untreated for summer use! 4 bellow pockets on the front and concealed hood. Full details on the web page linked below.

ebay-fjallraven_jacketgr_02.jpg

I had prepared a web page on another of these jackets I sold a little while ago which includes LOADS of details plus, list of features and more photo details(click to enlarge) to give you all the information in one easy place. Check it out here:

Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket - Olive Green - Details

Price £50.00 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £5.95)

2. Fjällräven Jacket. Sand. Size M/ 48-50 cm SOLD!

This jacket is in excellent overall condition. Sand in colour (not a strong tint, more mid tone, see photo) The pop fastener in the top left front pocket and last pop fastener on the front do not work but could easily be repaired, otherwise it is in excellent nick.

Approx. dimensions; chest (armpit to armpit)= 23 inches/58.5cm; arm (from shoulder seam to cuff edge)=24 inches/61cm; length (from collar seam to bottom of jacket)=28.5 inches/72.5cm.

It varies from the one above by not having the concealed hood. It omits the inner cotton liner, is made from a thicker weave 100% cotton and has a bellow cut back (see photos. note the rear view has a shadow to bottom right not a mark!) which makes it suitable for warmer season/ climate use in Northern Europe whilst it could also be treated like the Hunter to make it showerproof. If anything the fabric is even stronger on this one then the Hunter. 4 front bellow pockets with 2 draw strings and collar flap. Brass fasteners and chunky brass zip. Cuff detail similar to the 'Hunter'.

Check out the web page link above of lots more info on Fjällräven and these jackets.

ebay-fj_jacket_sand-01.jpg

ebay-fj_jacket_sand-03.jpg

Price (to reflect the damaged fasteners, which can easily be repaired) £27.50 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £6.95)

3. Fjällräven Jacket. Beige. Size M/ 48-50 cm SOLD!

This jacket is in excellent condition. It is the lightest of the three made from a single, thinner layer of G1000 poly/cotton fabric. Beige in colour. It is untreated and could be treated as described for the Hunter or perfect untreated for hot climate, summer wear. The fabric is light but tough. It also has a open vent across the back of the jacket (see photo) with black webbing across inside for excellent additional ventilation. 4 front bellow pockets. 2 draw strings and includes a concealed hood and velcro adjusters on the cuffs.

Approx. dimensions; chest (armpit to armpit)= 22.5 inches/57cm; arm (from shoulder seam to cuff edge)=24 inches/61cm; length (from collar seam to bottom of jacket)=28.5 inches/72.5cm.

Check out the web page link above of lots more info on Fjällräven and these jackets.

ebay-fj_jacket_beige-01.jpg

ebay-fj_jacket_beige-03.jpg

Price £30 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £6.95)

4. Barbour Crew Neck Wool Jumper. 'Dark Blue'. Mens Size 42 inch/107cm SOLD!

This chunky knit Barbour jumper is in excellent condition and little worn. It is Dark Blue in colour ( dark blue with a dark grey wool weave. see photo). Size 42 inch/107cm chest. A traditional chunky-knit fisherman's sweater. New this cost £49. Details:

• Made in England
  • 100% Pure New Wool
  • Knitted in 5 gauge
  • Chunky knit
  • Set-in sleeves
  • Hand finished
  • Hand washable

ebay-barbour_jumper-01.jpg

ebay-barbour_jumper-02.jpg

Price £20 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £6.95)

Feel free to email me Moonraker or PM with any queries etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE