First Aid Training

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just spent a great weekend down at Forest Knights with Wayne and his crew on a first aid course, had a great time and learnt so much about this fascinating subject, attending this course has certainly given me the confidence and of course all important training, to deal with a situation if the need were to arise in the future.

Wayne runs a great course and explains everything to you in a way that is easily understandable and inwardly digestable, i would urge any of you who want wilderness first aid training to get in touch with Forest Knights and get yourselves booked in pronto, you certainly wont regret it, have a look at http://forestknights.com:81/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=38 for more information, no affiliation to Forest Knights, yada yada yada, just a very satisfied customer.

Thanks Wayne and crew for a great weekend, throughly enjoyed myself.:You_Rock_

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hey Mark,

Was great to spend some time in your company at the weekend. Just to second everything Maver has just said. It was a great weekend with some very realistic scenarios that put your nerve and training to the test.

I'd done some first aid training as a scout and while training from my bronze medalion, but that was so many years ago and it was amazing how much i learnt on this course.

Can't express my thanks enough for wayne and his team for a great weekend, and can't recommend enough that if you haven't done any first aid training and you spend time out in the woods where things are a little more remote, then get your self booked on a course and get trained up!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Cheers Guys. The best thing about teaching any skill is watching people develop new skills and grow in confidence.

Bushcrafters make great first aiders as you guys proved. You're naturally adaptable and prepared to think outside the box.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE