Finnish Wilderness Birch Bark knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
WITHDRAWN, NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

This was sent to me by a webshop owner as a prop for a couple of photos he wanted doing - that is the only time it's been out of its sheath. apart from today. When the shoot was done he didn't want the knife back, but I have plenty of knives. It's a lovely thing, though apparently a good tool as well.

Anyway, it's for sale for £42.50 (incl. 1st-class post, £2.00 extra for recorded delivery, payment by bank transfer pls, or PayPal [buyer covers charges]), absolutely brand new and unused. I'm not in the studio so I've taken a couple of quick snaps on the iphone to show it's still in new condition. Here's a link to the page where Heinnie Hayes sells them: http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Finnish-Wilderness-Knives/Birch-Bark/p-92-854-6781/

knife1.jpg

knife2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
Yeah, but it's £20 off the full price. You could stash it and then announce the bargain later, after you've put up shelves or been attacked by wild stoats or something.

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
If you seen the way I put up shelves ,you would retract that statement :lmao:
and the paypal is her account ,I don't have internet banking,I just ask nicely then refund her next day ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE