Family Holiday- Lakeside Cabin in Sweden. Pic heavy!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Lovely pics! :)

Have to say I've never seen such a fire on a cabin terrace before, hope you didn't have any pine or spruce on there :)

I heard a story once about someone's cigarette ash dropping through the cracks in the floor boards of a really old cabin floor, which then ignited a couple of decades worth of dust/cobwebs/woodchips/dandelion heads and other associated bone dry tinder. The problem apparently was getting underneath the structure to fight the blaze.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Lovely pics! :)

Have to say I've never seen such a fire on a cabin terrace before, hope you didn't have any pine or spruce on there :)

I heard a story once about someone's cigarette ash dropping through the cracks in the floor boards of a really old cabin floor, which then ignited a couple of decades worth of dust/cobwebs/woodchips/dandelion heads and other associated bone dry tinder. The problem apparently was getting underneath the structure to fight the blaze.

:)

I'm no stranger to fire. This wasn't my first rodeo :) (That said, I did set myself on fire recently)

It was a few birch logs in a kettle BBQ, no danger. Most nights we'd just throw the logs onto the coals when we'd finished cooking. I'm sure everyone who'd stayed there before us had done exactly the same thing.

Sent from my phone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE