Disabled on site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Friend is thinking of coming with his disabled son in wheelchair. I've explained nature of site and that it's both basic and highly sandy. I assume not a problem if he comes just for the weekend with his sons? Nothing obvious I've not told him etc

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
There are disabled loos and lots of wide, flat paths and no end of people to help. I don't think there will be too much trouble.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There's no problem with it that I can see, we'd not be able to give a better description that you so if they know the realities of the situation then they can make whatever plans they need to, we can endeavour to accommodate them pitch wise, but again, if you know them you're in a good position to advise them, I've got friends that go up and down mountains with their chairs and others that don't like bumping over their thresholds...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE