deer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
is there any one on here live near the mausoleum in cobham kent or visited the area ,as i would like to know if any body has seen any deer there!!!! rumour has it that there are a few about.

SKI

May 14, 2008
KENT
It say's deer park on the map but i've never seen any, but then i can be a bit heavy footed so thay might of been scared off!!!!

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Haven't been up there for a while. Never seen any deer though.
Maybe further along - toward Shorne woods there may be.
Years ago, before they did up the old mausoleum, when it was all overgrown, we camped out in it. Tried sleeping in the body slots, but it was uncomfortable and too creepy. In the end we moved outside the mausoleum itself - which turned into a wind tunnel. It was warmer OUTSIDE than inside.
For those who think sleeping in a mausoleum is too macabre, it is worth noting that it was never used.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
i go to cobham in the weekends, im always seeing dear around there, you can probally find there foot prints in the feilds

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
I also tried sleeping in the mausoleum when i was younger too also in the body slots found it to creepy as well.We ended up sleeping in the pine woods further down.must get back up there and check out some tracks in the fields.Any chance you can get any pictures monkey boy??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE