current snowdon conditions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elliott92

Mar 6, 2012
surrey
hi guys, just wondered if anyone knows the current ground conditions in the national park. i'll be heading up there on friday for a few days of scrambling and im not sure weather to pack the snow gear.

any help would be great.

thanks,
elliott

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
At this time of year it depends how high your going, there can always be snow 500m up on the hills whilst it's clear in the valleys, always. But as for cold conditions, stick your head outside your own door, if it ain't cold here it ain't cold up the valleys, scotland lakes or snowdon.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Been very wet & mild on the mountains of late and there wasn't any snow when I left N.Wales last week. Colder air is forecast for next week I believe though so you never know, best just follow the forecast as Bearbait suggested.

Due to the short daylight hours there's been a few callouts for benighted parties recently so pack accordingly. Enjoy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE