Buffalo Mountain Jacket - Bargain price

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
SOLD!!! Selling a Buffalo Mountain Jacket - as seen here.

I bought this jacket 4 weeks ago from MorningFox:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92621&highlight=buffalo

It was a guess if its fits and unfortunately its to small for me. So Ill have to sell it and look for another jacket.

Morningfox ad:
Just sitting in the cupboard, warn to the shops a few times last winter but basically brand new, never been in the field.

This is labeled a 36 but they are designed to go over the special six shirts so this fits a 38.

SOLD!
!! £60 incl paypal and a couple of ponds extra for postage UK.. (wont be much maybe 3 ponds or-so).

Trading is also an option:
-Axe,50to 70 cm
-Folding Saw
-Poncho
-Boots
-Tarp
-Sleeping bag
-Hammock
bmjj.jpg

Last edited:

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Ha ha, no mate. Although some people think there is a correlation between feet and another body part,
I have size 29 feet......
You mentioned boots as a possible swop and I wondered what size feet you had. Euro 42 is a uk 8, us 8.5.
What type of boots were you thinking?

Pepperana

Dec 3, 2009
Netherlands
Ha ha, no mate. Although some people think there is a correlation between feet and another body part,
I have size 29 feet......
You mentioned boots as a possible swop and I wondered what size feet you had. Euro 42 is a uk 8, us 8.5.
What type of boots were you thinking?

Hi Mart.
I'm Euro 42.5 / 43 but it depends on the shoesize.
What have you got in mind?

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
I have a pair of magnums in the loft that I dont wear, but i've had a look today and they are a 7.5 so no good really. could have combined the with a laplander or some other bits.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
Hmmm....spot the deliberate error...

Bought it three weeks ago, yet wore it the shops a few times last winter...was that before you bought it then?

Selling a Buffalo Mountain Jacket - as seen here.

I bought this jacket 3 weeks ago from MorningFox:
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92621&highlight=buffalo

It was a guess if its fits and unfortunately its to small for me. So Ill have to sell it and look for another jacket.

Just sitting in the cupboard, warn to the shops a few times last winter but basically brand new, never been in the field.

This is labeled a 36 but they are designed to go over the special six shirts so this fits a 38.

£60 inc paypal and postage UK..

Trading is also an option:
-Axe,50to 70 cm
-Folding Saw
-Poncho
-Boots
-Tarp
-Sleeping bag
-Hammock
bmjj.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE