BUCKAROO TROPHY for 2014 MOOT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I have secured a 'Buckaroo' which will be made into a Moot NC Buckaroo Trophy for 2014. Perhaps someone can remind me about it coming up to next year's Moot!

To be awarded at the Tuesday morning prayers.

Phil (Chef)

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Have I missed something? .
What's it awarded for ?.
Nice to meet you phill cheers for all your help and I hope you like your tripod.

Paddytray .;

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Have I missed something? .
What's it awarded for ?.
Nice to meet you phill cheers for all your help and I hope you like your tripod.

Paddytray .;

It is difficult to explain, you will understand better if you come up to the Naughty Corner and fall asleep!

I will be using the tripod this weekend in Wales and for the following week thanks.

Phil

Last edited:

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
The photos to prove it are on Facebook now.....never seen a man sleep so soundly! I think it'll need someone with narcolepsy to top Big Al on that front.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The photos to prove it are on Facebook now.....never seen a man sleep so soundly! I think it'll need someone with narcolepsy to top Big Al on that front.

I thought we could tie a whole load of cans together and attach them to Mouse, that way he could drag them off into the woods looking for his sausage bag in his sleep!

"I killed it, now you eat it!"

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
I thought we could tie a whole load of cans together and attach them to Mouse, that way he could drag them off into the woods looking for his sausage bag in his sleep!

Lol.....maybe we could put some bread crumbs in the bottom one so that we have a trail to follow while we're trying to find him hehe...

Having said that, he's far too good at defending himself in his sleep, very much doubt he'd let us touch him, especially if he gets wind of us going anywhere near his shed lol.....

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock

But you guys did look after me so I'm happy happy happy :lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just to be pedantic, it would be nice if someone talk to me about stuff like this? Buckaroo isn't really a mainstream activity, most won't even know what it's about...

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just to be pedantic, it would be nice if someone talk to me about stuff like this? Buckaroo isn't really a mainstream activity, most won't even know what it's about...

Point taken, it is of course just a bit of kidding about, nothing official Tony. We wouldn't actually go firm on plans without checking with the boss first. Oh and I'm sure many Mooties know what empty cans and clothes pegs are for! ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE