BcUK Photograph of 2016 Competition Bushmoot Heat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Here you go folks, here's the thread for the Bushmoot heat of the 2016 Photograph competition. :)

The theme for this months heat is

Crafts and Crafting

You will have until September 3rd to submit your entries then the voting will take place to decide the winning picture.

For the rest of the rules and themes for the remaining months of this years competition please look here

Good luck to everyone who enters :)

Edit:
Just to clarify a query I had regarding the theme.

The picture you submit doesn't have to be of something you personally have made at a Bushmoot.

It can be of people taking part in a crafting workshop such as the basket weaving or, as Buckshot has done, a picture of something someone else has made.

So long as there's some form of crafts or crafting within the picture and it was taken at any of the Bushmoots then it meets the theme requirement :)

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just to announce that there's a couples slight changes to this heat.

Normally the picture must be taken within a year of the heat but Tony has asked me to change the rule for this months heat. So just for this heat any picture that has been taken at any Bushmoot that fits the theme may be entered.

The other change is normally the heat winner wins a small prize for their picture which is donated by Tony. However, I'm pleased to say that when Tandy Leather visited this years moot they very generously donated one of their Deluxe Leathercraft kits which will be the prize for this heat :)

Deluxe-Leathercraft-Set-55502-00-1200_1200.jpg

So start looking in your archives and get posting your pics :cool:

Last edited:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
This is Lorraine's entry showing the crafts she learnt last week, as we were in Wales it's called the Moot Sheep

The 'Moot Sheep' made up of
Purple handbag made from stickweaving as the head and ears
Body is made from Gypsy flowers contained in a woven Willow basket and
the tail is a carved wooden spoon
All made by Lorraine herself at the moot.

Thanks

Mark

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just to clarify a query I had regarding the theme.

THe picture you submit doesn't have to be of something you personally have made at a Bushmoot.

It can be of people taking part in a crafting workshop such as the basket weaving or, as Buckshot has done, a picture of something someone else has made.

So long as there's some form of crafts or crafting within the picture and it was taken at any of the Bushmoots then it meets the theme requirement :)

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Gone through my pics and spotted this one. Did not make it but thought it was a cracking piece of craft from this years Moot drying beside the fire.

Dragon Whistle
DSC_0058_zpsnyinhnw3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE