awesome folk for awesome deeds across the world thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
this one is fro the USA and he is not the only one that does things like this on a regular basis

I SAVED this young MOM from a OVERGROWN CITY VIOLATION! [She Needed HELP with her NEGLECTED yard]​

feel free to add any and all random acts of kindness so we can see the positive side of folk

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Last year, we had a "Boil Water Advisory" as there was too much sediment in the spring mountain snow melt. Fine. That soon evolved into a "Do Not Use' report. Village supplied a tanker of good water, free for the taking. My mobility issues made it hard to get to the tank and carry my 5 gallon water jugs. Friend dropped by, he had bought and brought 6 gallon jugs of spring water for me. Used those and since refilled them when the village system recovered. Sure enough, we are back this June to a "Boil Water Advisory." Tea/coffee/soup/pasta good as ever.

I used to be an independent cuss. Had to accept the fact that walking is a valuable that I don't have much of, any more.

• Sad
Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE