Anybody tried this bivi?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It appeals to me because it has a sleeping bag already with it. It is stretching by budget but I don't have a bivi bag and if it's worth the money I'll get it.

The way I read it I don't think it comes with a sleeping bag Asa.

This is a full sleeping system comprising of a bivvy bag and a sleeping bag can be fitted inside which are designed to be used together and can be rolled up “roll matt” style, see the pictures below!

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I've seen the same item with exactly the same description and the picture showed the hood of a sleeping bag.in the bivi bag. Either way I do have a sleeping bag at home I can use.

£20 is the budget for a bivi bag really, and that is preferably including postage.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
keep an eye out on here for the fantastic OD army bivvi's or pick up the phone and ring endicotts, have a word with them and they should be able to sort you out with something ;)

Jun 22, 2009
SW
I looked at this one before deciding to wait for hunkas to be back in stock from alpkit.
I think it might be a belgian army bivi bag - I'm sure I read somewhere that the top was canvas - I wasn't sure how waterproof it'd be...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE