Air rifle wanted, have loads to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
Hi all, I am looking for a full legal power air rifle for serious hunting and one for target shooting, springer, or pnumatic or gas, .177 or .22. . I have lots of stuff to trade, woodwork machinery, circular saw rise/fall/tilt (startrite) Sawbench, small bandsaw, Bench linisher, Wood/metalwork lathe, A complete set of model engineers workshop magazines from no1 to 135 (current value over £350) Even a colchester chipmaster lathe. mig welder, oil filled arc welder, even cash. So what have you got out there? As I have full workshop facilities I would also consider one needing work/repairs try me.

add to the above list a Nikon 35mm SLR camera with massive zoom lens, Olympus digital camera. I also have a huge box of model aircraft bits and bobs, a couple of new large engines, wheels nose cones,lightweight hinges, radio control bits and bobs. Any fliers out there.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm toying with the idea of getting rid of mine. Stayed tuned, as I'm reluctant to let it go but have an MOT coming up soon so may need to raise funds.

It's Weihrauch HW80K .177 (carbine barrel) full power 12ft/lb only fired 1000 shots.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
I am happy to sell bits and bobs to raise the funs for a gun pm for details or wait until I am able to post them. However I would have thought you would do better out of me with a swap, value wise. and may even be able to deliver whilst on my travels in the motorhome so try me don't be put off because of distance, am in Wales in September, Cornwall next month, and Portsmouth almost anytime as I have family there.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
Hi can't post pics yet my 30 days are not up. I do have a small lathe, a drummond roundbed power feed currently used for wood turning but designed for metal, it is the rare longbed model. The bandsaw is a single speed (I think) benchtop wood saw will measure sizes tomorrow, benchtop linisher 4" x 18" belt also has a Disc sander on the side.
The Chipmaster has a three jaw chuck and collet chuck, tailstock and also the capstan unit for use in place of the tailstock, entire lathe worth around £850, the capstan head sells for £80 on ebay and the capstan turret saddle usually makes in excess of £150 so plenty of value there for a real top end rifle. cutting tools and tailstock chucks included.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
shame i need a few of your swaps but cant let my guns go

tho you can do hunting and Target (FT / HFT ) with the same gun / set up

i would say if your doing Target you will be in a club they will probably have for sales about

ATB

Duncan
Not in a club mate, not yet. We live out in the sticks and have a smallholding. Many years ago I shot with the army cadets .22 and .303, competing at many military ranges in and around hampshire but that was a few years ago. I'd like to get back into the sport but first need to know I can still shoot. so abit of everything is on the cards when I get a rifle. My Mk5 Meteor really is a short range weapon and not suitable for hunting. It will do the wife for a bit of plinking. So don't personally know anyone in the area with an interest in airguns, let alone have one for sale/swap

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
I have a large, floor standing offhand grinder, 3 phase but easily accomodate a motor change. Two bandsaws on a Dewalt (two wheel) is variable speed, the other a smaller Black and decker type three wheel bench saw. I would sell the saw/linisher and grinder for £200, that would cover a rifle that has been offered. If that helps.pm me your email address for photos.
Added to list of swaps I also have a bench mounted swing grinder.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE