A Kephart and another Friction Folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
YOU MUST BE 18 AND OVER TO BUY THESE KNIVES

I have made this Horace Kepkart inspired knife for sale.

£85.00 Plus Paypal fee, either add 4% or send as "gift". Postage, next day delivery is £5.95.

8" long overall, the blade is 3 3/4", full tang 3/32" thick (about 2.4mm) convex grind. The handle scales are Teak, epoxied to the blade, with 2 steel pins and a brass lanyard tube. I can "age" the knife a bit if wanted.

DSCF5269.jpg

DSCF5266-1.jpg

DSCF5270.jpg

This is a sheath for a similar knife I made. More akin to Kephart's own, but with a proper belt loop instead of the slit on his.

The wet formed 3mm thick vegtan, sewn with artificial sinew is £30, is quite deep and tight fitting.

DSCF5268.jpg

This is another of my "Hunter" friction folder. This one has Bog Oak scales, 2mm thick brass liners, all pins and washers are brass. The Bog Oak is hard to find and expensive. This particular piece is almost black with some brown streaks into it.

£85, plus Paypal and postage ( as above) SOLD THANK YOU
The blade is 3mm thick 01 tool steel, convex grind, the cutting edge is just under 3", so "legal" in the UK.

DSCF5274.jpg

DSCF5275.jpg

DSCF5273.jpg

DSCF5272.jpg

DSCF5271.jpg

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I am now the proud owner of the kepharts brother - one of the nicest knives i've ever owned - comes very well recommended

service from jojo was great too :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE