A big learning curve for me (Picture Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
As you know I normally use big hammers, 9" angle grinders and lots of heat in the forge so when some one asked for a cooker based on a Honey Stove but could only have the biggest part as 75mm x 55mm and lay flat, I decided I need to become friends wiv an ickle wickle dwemell.:rolleyes:

It turned out rigid, stable and I can't see any reason it won't work so I'm happy with it.:approve:
As you'll see the grate has two different levels you can set it on for the hexi blocks :cool:
Yes there are a few things I would do different next time ;) but I'm (and hopefully the customer :) ) satisfied with the outcome.
Here you go:

75x55stove-2.jpg

75x55stovee.jpg

75x55stoveb-1.jpg

75x55stovec.jpg

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Nice compact unit which would look to do the job just fine. The Two levels is a nice ( required?) touch. Angle grinder to dremel, it must have seemed like playing with childrens toys!!

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Am improvement for a future model if i may be so bold? I assmume it all slots together from seperate sheets? maybe look at using door hinges (or rivets if you have jigs to make the corners) on the joints so it all folds up into a small package? less bits to lose, looks nice overall, reminds me of CDT at school :cool:

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi Kev,

Looking forward to reciving and have a play with this. :cool:

Lister. i see what you mean however the reason for the specific dimensions and the way it fits together is to enable it to flat pack straight into my crusdader cup but still fit the water bottle on top so i can do away with the base cooking unit when i want to save space.

As a stand alone cook unit though the hinged idea would be a good addition.

Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE