3/4 man tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a very cheap (less than £30) 3-4 man tent that also has some storage space for gear shoes etc something like this

Thanks

Last edited:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
How much use are you looking at getting out of it and what sort of conditions? It might be worth looking at second hand tents for that price range.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
just general use in the summer months with mates, just saves us lugging a load of 2 man tents we have for us and our stuff etc, doesn't need to be amazing quality just needs to keep the rain and wind off of us should the weather turn ugly :)

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Take a look in Tesco, I got one from there a few years ago, cost around £20.

might be the 'wrong time of year' though, but worth a look if you are there shopping anyway :)

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Keep an eye out at Go Outdoors - they were sellling a 3 man Vango in the summer for about £35. I got one and it is ok - price went down to about £30 at one point

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
WHAT!? nothing like that in the tesco near me!? :'(

I got mine in October to be honeset, a three and a four man, energiser head torch was £3.99 (great kit, already had one), 4xAA folding waterproof LED lantern was £3.99, glow in dark guy lines with runner locks 4X4metre 25p (I cleared the selves of those).

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Wrong time of year really for the shops you will probably have to look at tinternet for something, but there are loads available at all price ranges. Argos were doing a good one but the price may well have gone back up now the season is over, on the other hand they may sell them off cheap in preparation for new stock for next year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE