2 Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jackets For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
I have been searching for some Scandinavian gear over the last few months for bushcraft use, of which I find the Fjällräven gear really great. I brought some kit that does not fit me including these two jackets, hence sale. These are very well made garments which are hard to pick up in the UK.

1. Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket. Olive Green. Size 52/ L SOLD!
This jacket is in great nick but just too small for me (I am more a 44-46 XL size). Quick Details:

ebay-fjallraven_jacketgr_02.jpg

I have prepared a web page which includes LOADS of details, list of features and more photo details(click to enlarge) to give you all the information in one easy place. Check it out here:

Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket - Olive Green - Details

Price £55.00 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £5.95)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket. Navy Blue. Size 52/ L SOLD!

Same model. Good condition. Just has a few small holes in inner cuff (see web page for photo) and the colour has faded from the original otherwise well looked after.

ebay-fjallraven_jacketbl-01.jpg

Web page for this jacket here:

Fjällräven 'Hunter' Jacket - Navy Blue - Details

Price £35.00 (+ p&p via 'Prioritaire' Airmail to UK/EU is £5.95)

Either email or PM me if interested.

Cheers

Simon

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
leon-1 said:
Cheers Moonraker, the Jacket has just arrived (well ahead of schedule), well packed and as with the picture excellent condition (as New). Many thanks :biggthump

Very glad you liked it Leon :). It is good kit and one of the advantages is that people tend to look after them. They can stand some real use and still be useable and presentable a few years down the line. Something you can't say about cheaper imported products generally (although there are some exceptions of course)

I really try to be as accurate as I can with descriptions and honest with any faults because I know what I would want in the same situation. And it helps if you want people to come back :wink:

So maybe you can post a photo sometime with the jacket in action :lol: I will post some myself soon and some thoughts on the Fjällräven clothing and in use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE