WW2 heliograph/Shaving mirror

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a stainless steel WW2 heliograph/Shaving mirror.

Manufactured by WTL for the War Dept. and dated 1945. This is sized so that it will easily fit into the lid of a tobacco tin and so ideal for someone's survival kit.

The surface shows some scratching but it can still be used for a successful shave.

I will sell this here for £10 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

P3100011.JPG

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Fantastic bit of kit. I already have one. The cheaper bcb tatt doesnt work properly.

Andrew, youre scaring me now, i hope youre not flogging all your bushy gear off? You always do a good deal, but I hope you have replacements, or newer stuff!?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...Andrew, youre scaring me now, i hope youre not flogging all your bushy gear off? You always do a good deal, but I hope you have replacements, or newer stuff!.."

You me, I could head into the hills with a butter knife and live quite comfortably. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE