would like to thank Mr John Fenna for his wise wisdom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Why?

Well sir last night for the first time ever i had to use a spork to eat my lunch at work only cutlery clean and dishwasher was on. Sir ever since i have known u and that's quite a while now,

you have always said never ever use a spork they are the devils handy work.

Well sir i would like to thank you for your wise wisdom and say that having now used one i will most definatly follow your advice and never ever use one again and the idea of titanium spork the mind boggles

drew

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
But I like my Ti spork :D
The Lexan one's a hellish shape though.

Not decrying Mr Fenna's wisdom, iimmc, sometimes a good spoon's much the better tool :)

M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
No.... he has no issue at all with sporks

So long as they're carved from wood and aren't made from titanium or pink plastic. :rofl:
True - very true
Though on recent trips I have carved a very nice Holly fork - so with a nice Oak or Beech spoon I have all the eating "irons" I need without having to grasp a greasy spoon/fork "handle" to enjoy my meal!
My carved sporks are having a long holiday!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sporks are just so handy when you can't make your mind up whether to use a spoon or a fork

My first one lasted a good four or five years before I snapped it in my pack, still it gave me a good excuse to start using the my titanium one.

Wifey nicked my pink one but I have a G.I.T.D stashed away for special occasions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE