What did you have for dinner last night?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

george47

Banned
Aug 14, 2015
North Gulf of Mexico
I make some Thai food well, or at least we like it, but tried Thai fishcakes and did not like them (the dogs did). The fish sauce seemed to make the real fish taste off.

Peas, toasted baguette, gumbo soup, and chocolate peanut-butter cup ice-cream.

I think it would be fun to see what the run of everyday food is.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Im on a wierd diet Low Carb, High Fat.

I had half a roasted chicken, with a ton of salad stuff and loads of cheese and small plum tomatoes followed by a litre of sugar carb free coke, and blueberries, raspeberries, flaked almonds and pine nuts in single cream, and creme fresh, [30%fat]

It works though, Ive lost about 7lb just through cutting out carbs and sugar, in 3 weeks.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
We had home made pizza that my wife does. I had some of those Lemon Aji chillies in with home grown red onion, mushroom, bell peppers and a few prawns. My missus makes the best pizza. Guilty pleasure but we are allowed on Sundays!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Oh god dont.......that sounds delicious. Stopping pizza beer and chips, is harder than stopping smoking.

greencloud

Forager
Oct 10, 2015
Newcastle
I started off a big pot of "Hobgoblin stew" tonight.
Its beef in beer, but using hobgoblin ale with the cool picture sold the idea to my apprehensive 5 year old, so we stuck with it. 22 hours or so bubbling away and it'll be devoured with a crusty dinner roll or two (par-baked bread is brilliant stuff) tomorr...... tonight!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE