Weird Dumping!?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
The world has gone mad, or is it just me?:rolleyes:

Out for a walk with the dog this morning down a local path and I saw two bin bags obviously dumped in the hedgerow. Bats terds I thought who has been dumping what now.:soapbox:

Upon investigation I found that they had been there a few days, but not longer than a week as was down that way last weekend, and the two bin bags were full of…………………………………

Bin Bags!!!!????!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nice new bin bags rolled up with elastic bands round, black and yellow ones, loads of em!

Why the hell would anyone throw away, nay DUMP new bin bags?:twak:

Needless to say I covered them up and collected them on the way back, now we have several months’ worth of bin bags at our house.;)

They really are out there aren’t they?:AR15firin

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
lol, you're sure they hadn't just fallen / been knocked off one of the bin lorries? Once in a while I used to see a bloke wandering after the lorry leaving a couple rolls at each house. Could have left the bagfulls on a mudguard or something while picking up rubbish?
Not a bad find for you though!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D
I keep the woodland that runs between my fence and the lane path clear of litter, and I could see a bag load of stuff had just been dumped, so in a fuming rant I breenged through the lane gate determined to open this up, find an address and go and dump the whole thing on someone's front door step :soapbox:

I opened the bag and it was full of brand new, still taped together, Sankey plant pots :confused: :confused: :D ........and me with a new green house too :D

Last week it was a fire extinguisher......and it's full :eek: :confused: ....oh well, didn't have one in the workshop......

But, it really makes you wonder :confused: Why?? It's not even as though they have to take stuff away themselves around here, one phone call to the Burgh offices and they'll pick up anything from the kerbside, and they'll give you a date to do so too. Instead they lug black bags of household rubbish half a mile to dump it along the back lanes....:confused: :AR15firin

cheers,
Toddy

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I thought that at first, but no they are dumped for sure.

They were down a cycle track, just after some woods, no vehicle access for some way and they had been thrown into the hedgerow. I have found some decomposing charity leaflets at the bottom of the bag for clothes collections, so looks like someone could not be arsed popping them through doors and just chucked the lot.

They may have been there longer than a week and I did not spot them last weekend as snails and slugs have made homes in the bottom of the bags. Treats for my chickens, they love a snail or two.

I will ring the charity and let them know, I suspect that there will not be too many people that distribute them in this area, so should not be too hard to track the culprit.:AR15firin

It just astounds me the mentality of some people.:soapbox:

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Always fancied a ferret, don't think the dog would be that keen though!

It is amazing what you find dumped. I found half a trailer in a ditch next to the car park near our local woods. The weird thing is there was not sign of the other half!:eek: There literally a bit of frame a could of side panel bits and a wheel!

Had me thinking for ages.

P

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE