Wanted - TBS Lynx or Lionsteel M1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 11, 2020
PORTH
Hi I,ve got a TBS Lynx with Turkish Walnut scales with the standard leather sheath horizontal or vertical carry no fire steel loop it,s brand new never been used.I,m after an assisted opening knife

thanks Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi Robert,
I am one of the moderators on the forum. I removed your mobile number from the post above. It is generally not considered a good idea to post one's personal contact details (email address, phone numbers, postal address) on open forums. It is essentially the same as telling the entire world your phone number and opens the door for scams and nuisance calls. Admittedly this may be less of a thing now that everyone is just selling customer data...but scammers used to automatically scan forums for such data. If you are still happy with your number appearing, you are welcome to post it again.

If you make a few more posts on the forum, you should be able to use private messages, aka "start a conversation". The way they work has changed a bit and I am not 100% on what the current system is for number of posts require, or whether you can reply to a PM from another member. Might be worth trying that if Jon is interested.

Best regards

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE