WANTED FAK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I hate to be on the mooch (Though of course I always offer something in return)...

Cut a very dull story short, friend has commandeered my car FAK..

I now need a new...Im sure I can find something good to trade...

Reactions: Van-Wild

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
What do you want in it? I have a family friend who works in a pharmacy and can put together small kits out of stuff that is technically out of date but still hermetically sealed? I got one put together than consists of all the usual bandages, plasters, padding, absorbant dressings, packing, cotton wool etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Usual stuff. Scissors are handy.

And probably more Important...a pouch for it to go in.

What do you want in return?

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Nothing in return. Just pm me your address and I'll try and sort something for u next week buddy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thank you but I would rather you accept something.

A lot of people have me down as a shameless scrounger, but really, unless I ask for something I am sure the owner doesnt really want, (as might well happen) I always offer something in return.

And I have noticed of late many of these Swap shop posts of mine are me asking for something.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi Tengu,
Might be good to have a little more info on what sort of stuff you had in the old kit.

For instance, I have a FAK in my car, and while it has a couple of dressings for bigger wounds, what is mostly in there is for treating me when I am away from home, small cuts, scrapes and burns, blisters, coughs, sore throats, aches and pains, the runs (yet to be needed!). I have steri-strips, compeed, burns dressings, lots of smaller elasto-plast, a small pair of scissors, some friars balsam, zinc tape, Bactin fluid antiseptic. Mostly fits into a 550ml Lock & Lock box, which in turn goes in a stiff sided zip top bag thing that holds spare bulbs, fuses, string, glue, rubber gloves, batteries and such like.

Other people's kits may be aimed at treating road traffic accident stuff, or be no different from the kit they carry back packing. They will all think of their kits as "usual stuff" ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE