Trueways Survival Tool Demo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nice demo - not quite an equal competition with that axe I think though - couldn't you find a cheaper one with a slightly shorter helve? :)

Be nice to see it compared with an axe of equal cost

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Thanks Leonidas, it's the first video I've seen on the Trueways survival tool. I like it, very interesting. Why did you wrap paracord round the handle? Is the grip a bit slippy?
Marc

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
great..video..really...like..it..would..like..to..get..one..when..i..have..spare..cash...atb..alza

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Really nice demo Leonidis. Am I right in saying this is your own version of the survival tool ... made by your own fair hand? If it is you have once again taken a very ordinary bit o kit and made it into something extrordinary. You really are a genius with cutting tools.

Baldrick1974

Oct 7, 2007
Derby
I own one of the Trueways tools (Orange handle) and I've been very impressed with it so far.

I'm going to compare it with a Chris Caine tool on Wednesday so I'll let you know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE