1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are UPGRADING THE FORUMS in the next couple of weeks so there might be some downtime, and also there will be some changes to the forum, how it looks (we intend on getting it as close to this version as possible) and some of the functionality will change, hopefully for the better!

This is an essential upgrade so there's no choice but to do it so that we stay secure and the site stays up and running with minimal compatibility issues etc.

Thank you for your patience over the next few week and your patience as everyone gets used to a few things that will change. Any questions ask away in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, Tony
    Dismiss Notice

Today's about holes..

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by tommy the cat, Feb 16, 2015.

1. tommy the cat

tommy the cat Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Been mooching today....not a lot of time but we make the best of what we've got...
    [​IMG]
    Less than 3 cm mice,vole, shrew.
    [​IMG]
    At best guess this looks like a snuffle from a badger.
    [​IMG]
    The proximity of the tree suggest it's not a deer
    [​IMG]
    Off to the badgers sett...
    [​IMG]
    Very obvious d shape to a badgers hole.
    [​IMG]
    This to my eye looked like a badger print but shows very little to the camera lens.
    Finally to finish a bit of poo!!
    The white is uric acid (if memory serves right) which is very common in pheasant poo...
    A good couple of hours... main objective wad to find some nice spots to put up my new trail cam to get some good badger footage...
    D
    Ps please correct any mistakes as I'm a newbie!!!
    [​IMG]