The Surrey Hills Wood Fair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
This is was a really good show last year with a number of stalls from the bushcraft community present.

There is also a good turn out from the Sussex and Surrey Coppice Group and the Pole Lathe turners so plenty of things to interest the greenwood workers amongst us.

Im going to be there all weekend demonstrating so if your heading down pop in and say hello.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Looks good. I will try to make it next year. I did have it on the calendar this year in fact, but went to the Bentley Wood Fair the previous weekend (never been before; we really enjoyed it). Mrs DHD not keen on doing wood fairs two weekends on the trot!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Now this is interesting and clever!

20161002_114013.jpg

K

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Looks good. I will try to make it next year. I did have it on the calendar this year in fact, but went to the Bentley Wood Fair the previous weekend (never been before; we really enjoyed it). Mrs DHD not keen on doing wood fairs two weekends on the trot!

I've been to the bentley one before a few times - the surrey hills fair is broadly the same (possibly a touch less on the commercial forestry side + no mini railway!), a nice atmosphere though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE