Tesco heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Tesco have just started a massive reduction on camping gear.
I bought a 3 burner stove with toaster normally £35 for £5. Yup a fiver.
Also Gelert solar showers now £1.50, camping gaz lantern £1.60.
Loads of bargain deffo worth a look. ;-)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Is that your local tesco or online?
My local tesco has done away with all its camping stuff now but you have had a right bargain there mate!!

aeveling

Dec 2, 2006
Salisbury
My Tesco has just reinstated the camping section. It not been there most of the summer. Ill look out for the reductions. Thanks.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Big thanks mate. Broughton tesco near Chester have some camping stuff on sale.
Sporks from 1 pound to 25 p and I have got myself two campigas stoves, reduced from 15 quids to 1,5 :)

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
Picked up a two man POP up tent (to get the little ones outside) for a fiver down from 20 odd quid and a mozzy net (tent style with no poles) for a fiver as well. From the Tesco in horwich (near bolton). Cheers inwood for the heads up. Your proffit share due soon?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Went to the local Tesco on 1 October and there was no camping stuff of any kind that I could see.

In the place where they had the camping stuff the last time I was there, they now have Christmas gift packs of chocolates.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE