Sad News for my Family

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
On the 30th June my cousin Mark walked out of his house never to return.

He'd seen the doctor a few days before and was told he'll only be on these certain meds for 2 years, he had mental health problems and was a diabetic, so maybe he heard he'd only have 2 years to live! We will never know, they found his body at the rear of a fish and chip shop on 5th July literally yards from our other uncles house. Someone had spotted him in a shop buying water and a bottle of scotch hours earlier. He was 46.

He'd gone out to get a cauliflower for his Mum!!

We cannot find out any more info yet as the police are treating his death as suspicious as they found him with his hands covering his head in a defensive posture.

I didn't know him that well as our family are not close knit but it still saddens me, the last time i saw him was at his dad's funeral a few years ago.

RIP Mark.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
that's really sad news, i hope that some answers come to light sooner rather than later

stuart

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Thanks to all that have replied so far, much appreciated, means a lot to me.

My year is not going too good tbh, my wife is also ill at the moment so i can't attend the meets that i would like too.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sorry to hear this on top of the things you are already dealing with. I'm always here if you need to get away for a few hours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE