Rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
I have a couple of rucksacks for sale, I haven't used either of them in a while so time to pass them on. Both packs are used but in very good condition and have been stored away from direct sunlight in the wardrobe for the past year or so.

First up, a Berghaus Vulcan, 120ltr. Modified to take an extra side pouch on the front, unfortunately don't have the pouch though. And the nametapes have been removed too. Looking for £50 including P&P

attachment.php

And also a Snugpak Rocketpak, olive green pack but brown side pouches due to a swap with a member on here. (personally I think its kind of cool.) Looking for £40 including P&P

attachment.php

The usual paypal rules apply, any questions please ask.

Attachments

• vulcan.jpg
    vulcan.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 589
  • rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Snugpak is now sold!

Woodstock, I've done some measuring and also gave my old sqms a call and I believe I have a short back Bergen. Back length of the pack is 40cm from shoulder straps to base of the pack. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE