Personal First Aid Kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
Good vid. Pretty much the same personal kit that I carry although I also have a face shield, antihistamine cream, a couple of sterile eyewash pods and a haemostatic dressing (that I really hope to never need)

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
I enjoyed the video, well presented and some excellent ideas. I'm always tinkering with my first aid kits so some interesting thoughts.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Really Liked the video Neil, I have a fair few different First Aid/ medical kits of different situations and dependant on what I am carrying and how dangerous an activity I am doing is. Any shop bought kits that I have had I always change and add stuff to, as with a few issues I now have there are some medications I have to carry as well, they tend to take up a fair bit of room now. :)

I have had a fair bit of medical and first aid training over the years and still have to do a 6 monthly Basic life support test, it is interesting how things change so quickly in the medic world and I am always getting updated with stuff, it always good to keep updated and current with first aid. I have had to use various stuff over the years and doing a recognised course it a very good way and I think it should always be taught by professionals.

Many Thanks again for all your videos great to watch and very informative.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE