For Sale Natural Leather Wax

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
For years i've been experimenting with various leather finishes and testing out different waxes. I always struggled to find something i liked, and something that was all natural with no paraffin. Together with Brian Whyte, I have developed a nice simple natural wax that really feeds the leather and maintains it.

Pictavia leather wax is made from beeswax, lard, tallow, and neatsfoot oil. All natural, it smells great, feeds and protects your leather gear, and keeps the hands moisturised ;)

I started to put this into tinned batches as add-ons on my website, mainly to go with my crannog bags. But after good feedback i decided to sell it as a stand alone thing.

It's £10 a 100ml tin + £2.50 postage.

IMG_20200113_203427_530 by Hamish Lamley, on Flickr
IMG_20200113_203427_529 by Hamish Lamley, on Flickr
IMG_20200113_203427_531 by Hamish Lamley, on Flickr

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Lovely stuff, mine arrived and was immediately used. Excellent absorption and coverage, a little goes a very long way.
Thanks very much.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Used it to renovate a couple of vintage leather collar boxes (see Wayland's ditty bag!). Used SWMBO hairdryer to help it soak in and even the tatty straps have recovered, saves me having to make new ones! Now I just have to make the ditty bag for the two to stack in :cool:

Reactions: Coldfeet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE