Mors bush pot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Send Roger Harrington a message at Bison, I think he said he may be able to get hold of some in the New Year

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25113&highlight=mors website www.fourdog.com e-mail fourdogstove@msn.com

The quote below is taken from the link above, I have no connection with the seller I am passing on the information. Fourdog wrote,

" I apoliges to folks on the form for not having those items listed on my websight and to the difficulty for some to order.

I'm a much better maker of things then I am a marketer. I hope to by the end for sure of Jan. have my websight updated for the items I offer.

My main milk check is the portable stoves systems I make and I'm at the tail end of my busyest time of year. So running a little slow.

I bought up the remender of there stock from Open Country of the 1,8 liter boilers when they told me they where no longer going to produce them. Mors and I had been using them when we put on are "2 kilo Kit Courses" and I wanted to make sure we had them for the future course's. Till this time realy didn't have them for general sale.

I hope this helps to explain where I'm at and I hope to be of better service in the future."

fourdog

E-mail fourdog to check stock. END QUOTE.
Hope this helps ,Lore

Last edited:

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Does that mean they are available on the your site for sale my friend?
I liked the look of them when I saw Falcons but not 'very' available over here!
Ta Dave

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Four dogs stoves sell them, they just arnt listed on his website, email don and he'll sort you out if he has any left. Worth getting the whole set as well, that way you get three nesting pots that also turn into an oven for baking.

Lore

Forager
Dec 19, 2003
Co Meath, Ireland
Does that mean they are available on the your site for sale my friend?
I liked the look of them when I saw Falcons but not 'very' available over here!
Ta Dave

Dave ,
Please check post 5, I have added the e-mail and web address. I am only passing on the information, I have no connection with the seller.
Lore

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
May I ask what price he quoted you? He said $26+ $30 shipping to me, but it says $36 ppf Europe on the info sheet...
I am in Canada, so it will be a lot cheaper shipping. ( $5.00 more then when he ships to the States, so not too bad. Think it was $32 all together ) I recently got a great deal off Ebay for a used Le Creuset stew pot from a seller in France, that would have cost $300 + here in Edmonton. only $44. !!! Then I got the shipping Bill....another $77. yikes! oh well.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
I have just order one from Don after i emailed him. He got back to me very quick and took paypal which worked out about £23.50p . (should have bought one when Don was at the WG)

Topknot.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Just got my Mors pot today from Fourdogs.

dsc000131.jpg

dsc00015tz.jpg

Topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE