Sold Marto ''Brewer'' EXPLORER Survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, As mentioned before I'm selling this Marto Brewer Explorer Hollow Handled Survival knife, it's the ''COMMMANDO'' version which is Black, the Blade is 6/12'' long with Saw Back Edge & a Re-moveable D-Hang Guard, As you can see it's Been ''USED'' But it's in Pretty Good condition, Come's with it's Tube to go in the Handle to store bit's & Bob's if you wish, It also can be used as a wire cutter, And it has a Sharpening stone in the back of the sheath. And it's original Booklet.
This is a very Rare knife and is a must if your a Hollow Handle knife collector.
£155.75 with free postage.
All payment's via PayPal.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's ONLY Please.
cheer's

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM and Nonglitch

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah, thanks there hard to find now a day's, as most are in the hands of a lot of serious classic knife collectors, I forgot to put in the spec's that this knife come's with it's Original button compass in the Handle, it's not that good, but they weren't back in the day's.
cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I just had an offer pm'd to me, Yes I'm open to offer's, but please make them real one's, As it's probably going to cost me £7.50 to post it and this is a rare knife to find.
cheer's

Nonglitch

Jul 26, 2019
Orlando Fl
I'm In Orlando Fl USA If still available let me know

Hi, As mentioned before I'm selling this Marto Brewer Explorer Hollow Handled Survival knife, it's the ''COMMMANDO'' version which is Black, the Blade is 6/12'' long with Saw Back Edge & a Re-moveable D-Hang Guard, As you can see it's Been ''USED'' But it's in Pretty Good condition, Come's with it's Tube to go in the Handle to store bit's & Bob's if you wish, It also can be used as a wire cutter, And it has a Sharpening stone in the back of the sheath. And it's original Booklet.
This is a very Rare knife and is a must if your a Hollow Handle knife collector.
£155.75 with free postage.
All payment's via PayPal.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's ONLY Please.
Pic's to follow.
cheer's
2bb16175-945a-44de-a81e-3cb4c7686951-original.jpg

d5f33489-98c8-4704-8f93-ae0e23ed0431-original.jpg

6d1508cd-ae3a-458a-a797-3e4d7b5a405f-original.jpg

8685b5b0-3fb0-4a64-8bd1-855de6b7a09b-original.jpg

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
yes it's still for sale, and if you have a friend that can buy it and ship it to you please let me know, And I'll mark it as ''Sold Pending Funds'' and we can get this deal sorted.
cheer's

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning & Welcome to the Forum, If I send you a ''Private Message'' through the site's Normal contact procedure, let me know if you have any Prob's navigating it.
I'll mark it as ''SOLD'' Pending Payment and we'll go from there ok.
Cheers

Reactions: Jay_jay27

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE