Loch Long/Lomond 12th-13th Dec

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Hiho,

Off for a paddle at the weekend, just a one-nighter somewhere local. Spare boat available as usual. No real plans(as usual :rolleyes: ).

:)
Josh

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
There will be a fair group of people having a Christmas Paddle at Castle Semple on the Sat and Sunday. Canoes, kayaks and sit on tops to borrow as well.

Might even bring along a bow, some blunts and a tennis ball ;)

Was thinking of something a little more rustic but cheers for the pointer. If I don't get round to heading out I'll take a spin along and hustle a sea kayak for a taster session. :)

Christmas shopping - knew there was something I was supposed to do.
Sod it, isn't proper christmas shopping unless it's left to the last minute.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Was just about to post that me and a few friends were going on the wallabie hunt on Saturday if you wanted to join us

Might see you out there. Turns out I don't need to be back in town 'till sunday afternoon so a prowl is back on the cards. :)
Just going to make it up as I go along so thanks for the offer but I'll head out myself. Have a good one, the forecast looks ideal.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Heck, sorry Gill. With the last couple of days mayhem I'd forgotton.......:eek:
Just tried to give you a bell but your phone must be off.

OK, a plan.

How does 10am at Luss carpark sound? I'm out on the skite at a works do tonight so wouldn't want to say any earlier.
We can make it up from there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE