'L' Plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Les Marshall

Life Member
Jan 21, 2004
Chichester West Sussex
Is there anyone within the Chichester area that is willing to teach a very thick (pennyless),but, enthusiastic bloke, what can be eaten from the wild in Sussex?

I know some of the most basic plants, but would like to learn more.

Les

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I cant help with the teaching but I highly recomend buying the collins gem version of Food for Free, and taking it out with you on a wander

its shirt pocket sized with lots of detail on over a hundred edible plants in the UK with recipes

Les Marshall

Life Member
Jan 21, 2004
Chichester West Sussex
Stuart said:
I cant help with the teaching but I highly recomend buying the collins gem version of Food for Free, and taking it out with you on a wander

its shirt pocket sized with lots of detail on over a hundred edible plants in the UK with recipes
Thanx mate, I've noted the title and will go to book shop this avo.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I'd be happy to if i were closer ... so i'll second Food fro Free!

Have fun!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi

North Bersted. I grew up in Chichester. I know Kingleyvale quite well.

You should consider a course with Woodcraft school they are based in Midhurst so not far to travel.

let me know what you have been up to?

Les Marshall

Life Member
Jan 21, 2004
Chichester West Sussex
I did a course about a year 1/2 ago with Ray Mears. Always been interested in bushcraft all my life and managed to learn a bit whilst travelling world with my father, learned some more in the forces, but have not had the courage to go out and do it for real. would like to get to know plants better.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE