Knife show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
yep i am going see you there we should all arrange to meet up there regards dave

I'm going too and would be interested in putting faces to names and getting some tips on knife making.
Cheers
Nigel

Top tip ................... DONT GO it will cost you ;)

I will probably put a couple of example knives on the BB Members Show table as used users they arnt show shiney but if any body wants ot have a look at my 6mm flandi grind etc its there in the Tent area i think the table is

ATB

Duncan

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I aint got the cahoonas to not be at home on fathers day. Grand kids would de-"something" me as the kids usually have something good planned, but would love to have gone. Post some pics and prices up for the rest of us when you get back please

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Just got back! - was nice to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones!

I was strong and diddn't spend a fortune
halosmileybf2.gif
- have a couple of things on 'order' though
whistlev.gif

A good morning out all told! - and sorry I didn't take any pics......(I'm sure there will be a thread with pic's on over on BB though)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE