Kit n clobber clear out - various

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Clearing under the stairs....will update as I go. Sharps to over 18's only. All prices include fees. Cheers
5udety7y.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
First up, Karrimor O.Bound II vintage canvas pack. Would look great dyed green. No rips or tears. Waist strap missing, but I can provide some seatbelt if needed. Side pockets roomy, holds a zebra pot and stove comfortably. Sturdy straps and buckles. Axe/sticks loop. Bombproof quality made in Accrington
£35 :thumbup: you could buy some dye with the saving .
6esusaty.jpg

asa7ujud.jpg

adery2a8.jpg

u7uvymy4.jpg

yvugypy2.jpg

Olive brit bivi bag, some areas of tape coming away, no rips or tears, selling as scrap for repair/ projects (bags/ground sheet whatever) £Sold
Opinel no18 folding saw. Lightly used, very sharp £sold:thumbup:
ruba3ade.jpg

qy9uhepe.jpg

ne3u4azu.jpg

eratajab.jpg

MTB rear rack bag. Bike hut. 7 compartments 8 including rain cover. Rear light holder, grab handle, bungee coat holder, Ripstop fabric, great condition apart from underside (see pic) this doesn't effect function as its just the outer pocket of rainguard. Price to reflect £10
4ebezadu.jpg

e6une2at.jpg

uryda2u6.jpg

5uma6u9a.jpg

uha8yjur.jpg

8aqybyqu.jpg

Austrian field jacket grade 1 or super ? Condition pit to pit 22" (bare in mind its double layer) pit to cuff 18" top of shoulder to hem 32"
4 external pockets, one internal, zipped away drawstring hood, pleated back.
£14 Sold
a6aqete9.jpg

9u8aqa2e.jpg

Camo smock , unlined two chest bellowed pockets, 2 small internal, one pqhome attached. Drawstring hood / waist two way zip, gusset waist. Elasticated cuffs, elbow patches. Vented pits.
Pit to pit 23.5 " pit to cuff 21" shoulder to hem 28" no rips or tears, some marks on arm. £10 :thumbup:
te5utedu.jpg

e7yra8u5.jpg

y5ysevav.jpg

bezyje4y.jpg

Wax jkt medium.. St. Michael.. Pit to Pit 23" Pit to cuff 16" shoulder to hem 31" nice cord detail, small game pocket, chin strap, two way zip. Little musky ooder.. £SOld :thumbup:
gahamy5e.jpg

yduzapy5.jpg

nu2ezytu.jpg

2unyhegu.jpg

jyby5e2u.jpg

Leather bush hat, genuine steer hide. Side xl so upto a 22" head. Well worn so a steam and suede brush wouldnt go a miss. £SOLD :thumbup:
5u8y6ype.jpg

epydapa9.jpg

6uhu7y3u.jpg

Towncraft wool shirt, bought from a vintage shop in the states. Too small :(
Pit2pit 24 Pit2cuff 19" collar to hem 28" collar 17" 90%reprocessed wool, 10%nylon. Couple of small holes in arm barely noticed them. £SOLD
hevujy9u.jpg

e6uvyvap.jpg

u9ebe3uv.jpg

a5u8y4uq.jpg

u9udemeh.jpg

3e9yqyqy.jpg

KARRIMOR down bag 2/3 season, some oil marks near and on shoulder baffle where I carelessly threw it over my bike :eek: .
Has loops sewn all around inside for holding a mat ? Like that when I bought it off the bay. I've had use of this for a couple of years so selling as scrap. Ideal underblanlet project or wash and use. Left hand full length two way zip, shoulder and zip baffle, 80% goose 20% feather. Weighs nearly 1500g so postage will cost me £8 ish . Price to you ? £SPF
all in (no trades or drops, I'll use it again if no sale) cheers
tatuzaty.jpg

dyhy6ase.jpg

zu2uhaha.jpg

u9e2evuj.jpg

Size ? 172cm to shoulder ( 5'8" ) 213 to tip of hood.

High Adventure pertex shell & lining , bit grubby, no stains down filling, weighs under 1200g left hand zip. 1-2 season (my lad slept in it warm at close to freezing at brokkers) this one is short , so above 5ft is not ideal. Narrow shoulders. No shoulder baffle. Full length left hand baffled zip. Colour is purple outer, turquoise inner. Selling as kids or project . Under blanket ? Top blanket ? A couple of down booties ? Go for it ;)
Cheaper postage but no oil stains and English made so £traded :thumbup: mmm bootees mmm
e4a8a2ah.jpg

6u2ypeza.jpg

Ignore colour, camera is potty sometimes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

First up, 'Clint'
6'7" X 5'9" nice clean blanket, would look good at the back of anyones horse or ontop of ray grills pack ;)
Weighs shy of 1555 g
Rmsf will be around £8.50 so your price £SOLD for this beauty. Would make a great poncho, bishshirt or just as is :thumbup:
ahy5atus.jpg

6'7 X 5'1 1220g mid weight ? Would make ideal swanni type shirt if you could dye it ? Mmmm might hold one back ? Anyroad....£SOLD
, that's abaht 7 quid in my pocket. I can do cheaper parcel post , But YOU take your chance wi that :rolleyes:
9usesy8a.jpg

Next up 'Larry' ;) not Callahan ....the lamb.
Lambswool 6'2 X 5'2 couple of sets of small holes near edges, otherwise clean
Weighs in at 1272g £14.28 posted :thumbup:
tesaduda.jpg

6a2esu9y.jpg

seda6uze.jpg

Snugpak/Westwinds tempest

Great jacket that will keep the weather off you while you get on with it. See link for jackets history http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1030953

Great pockets and design . Generous cut to enable freedom of movement.. storm zip cover, wind/snow skirt, map pockets, security pocket etc
ju7y9y2e.jpg

ydaha2u2.jpg

uza8evav.jpg

hy9a7uju.jpg

2u7uhy2e.jpg

dene3yju.jpg

u8u8ese2.jpg

2anyza7e.jpg

u5adu7ur.jpg

uzusa2ug.jpg

ugada8u3.jpg

hegybaqu.jpg

esegy7a4.jpg

This is sized genorous medium with plenty of room for layering. I'm not selling it as double layer ventile as it doesn't behave like my Westwinds smock (doesn't stiffen up) but it will keep you dry...here's Swmbo wearing it in Scotland when she was exposed to hard driven rain for a full morning after the night befores rain.
ute4azav.jpg

8y7u3eja.jpg

Will be posted rmsd no fees but bank transfer preferred on this. I'm prepared to post before payment for bank transfer to 'known members '
Packs small and weighs less than a kg :thumbup:
£85 Cheers

The North Face branded reversable down jacket. Size M was bought from the bay a couple of years back, so I'm not guaranteeing it's tnf but I'm not asking tnf money. It's just been downwashed, used but not abused, sound condition, very lofty £20 all inclusive :thumbup:
mesaqyqu.jpg

y4ujuqun.jpg

tehyhary.jpg

ehujusyb.jpg

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Your not joking when you say the rucksack is bombproof, have had mine for thirty odd years and its still going strong. Cant say that for the other sacks i have had that have come and gone. Who ever buys it wont be sorry build quality is second to none. Best of luck with the sale.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Your not joking when you say the rucksack is bombproof, have had mine for thirty odd years and its still going strong. Cant say that for the other sacks i have had that have come and gone. Who ever buys it wont be sorry build quality is second to none. Best of luck with the sale.

Cheers, its growing on me by the minute. Bought it and forgot about it its quite light considering its canvas. Might be withdrawn before I finish listing :eek:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Could you hold the shirt for wee bit if poss?
Out with the dog and unable to sort out measurements just now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Consider it held. It's not a thick shirt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE