JWH EVO Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
I have for sale here an Evo Bushcraft Knife, just finished and never used.

The knife is of a very familar shape and design, however it also features a 3.5mm thick blade and zero ground 25deg bevels. The blade is lazer cut from german cold rolled O1, professionaly heat treated in sheffeild and ground and finished in Dorset by our very own FGYT of Dorset Woodland Blades.

evoknife033.jpg

The knife is handled in Masur birch which has been soaked in boiled linseed oil for a week and held on with stainless steel corby bolts, expoxy resin and encorparating .8mm red fibre liners.

evoknife032.jpg

Here is a video demonstration of the same type of knife for those who wish to see how it performs in a bushcraft scenario.

[video=youtube;PMM4ggpWHQw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMM4ggpWHQw[/video]

The sheath is handmade from 3mm veg tan leather, friction fitted with a standard belt loop.

evoknife037.jpg

For sale to over 18s only

Only avalible within the UK

I am asking for £125 for this knife including recorded P+P

Also open to trades for other similar priced knives.

Thankyou :)

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Damn you Joshua. I have just bought a trapper off Lucky Lee and now you advertise this.
I will have to see how funds are after the weekend if it's still available I might have to have it, that's if its still available.

Oh and nice work looks cracking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE