Ian 'max' Maxwell

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Was it any good?
I have terestrial and freeview but no discovery, mind you i have a new reciever with a card slot so it may be worth investigating.
Did the sightings at Bluewater appear to be fake?, that's half an hour up the road from me.

amott69

Forager
Nov 14, 2005
Kidlington, Oxfordshire
You missed a great programme. It started off with max tracking in Kenya, tracking lions and leapards to show the methods he uses to track big cats then the second half of the programme was back in the uk looking for the big cats of britain he found a few interesting kills and looked at some film footage of sightings and some that i had never seen before.I videoed it but i've already passed it on to my mum and dad so i'll end up getting east enders or corrie back!

Jan 22, 2006
uk
I'm as certain as i can possibly be that i saw a big black cat a few years ago in somerset, beside the M5 of all places. I was travelling up to uni in mcr and i saw a large black animal to my left. i looked and i could hardly belive it, still dont hardly! It was in the field closest to the M5, on the far side of it tho, just strolling along. The 's'- shape of the tail is what convinced me, but both my girlfriend and brother (who were sat either side of me in the front of my van) both saw it fleetingly. one swore it was a dog, the other a cat.
It was approx 11 in the morning, early sept 1999 (i think)
to this day i'm still not sure, but if i had to bet my life on it i'd say it was a big cat.
love the thought that they maybe out there. I heard that Nick Baker was going to make a tv show for ch5 looking for them over the summer, did anyone see it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE