1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are UPGRADING THE FORUMS in the next couple of weeks so there might be some downtime, and also there will be some changes to the forum, how it looks (we intend on getting it as close to this version as possible) and some of the functionality will change, hopefully for the better!

This is an essential upgrade so there's no choice but to do it so that we stay secure and the site stays up and running with minimal compatibility issues etc.

Thank you for your patience over the next few week and your patience as everyone gets used to a few things that will change. Any questions ask away in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, Tony
    Dismiss Notice

Huawei E3131 USB modem with external antenna

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by sandbender, Jun 7, 2016.

1. sandbender

Mod

Hello all.

For your consideration, a Huawei E3131 USB modem with external antenna.

For anyone who fancies getting some internets while of the beaten track this may be the answer.

The antenna has a magnetised base so that it will attach to a vehicle roof. So better connectivity if you are sitting in a vehicle however it will work just as well when balanced on a tree branch or whatever.

Used for only a few times while I rented a cottage in the Scottish borders these are in as new condition.

Getting the modem set up for your PC or Apple will take a bit of computer no how.

I will sell this here for £15 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

I'm living off the grid for now so pm me if you are interested and I'll get back to you whenever I'm next online.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 sandbender, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016