Sold Hennessy Hammock Deluxe Explorer A-sym

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tipi

Jun 14, 2006
Wondering Wizard, UK
Selling my Hennessy as I think im just too tall for it. Its rated to 7" and i am that, but i just cant get comfy in it.

Comes with:
2 original tree huggers at 108cm
2 home made tree huggers at 225 (stitched with heavy duty thread on my singer 29k to the same pattern as the originals and ive spent several hours hanging on them and stitching seems fine. i weigh over 100kg)
A-sym Tarp
Bottom entry hammock (classic)
pair snake skins
stuff sack with set up instructions
original packaging for both hammock and snake skins

it has had a small repair where the mozzie net came away from the hammock (pictured) One of the clips for the tarp broke in the recent high winds, but there is a ring that you can clip the tarp up with (Pictured). the tarp inside has also started to discolor and now looks a bit creamy colored, but testing in the recent rain has proved it still waterproof.

specs (from bag):
1400g
300lb weight limit
set up 3 mins

£120 ono. Including uk postage. via paypal please

i bought this a few years ago in Australia, it appears to be this one based on the the specs from the packaging: https://hennessyhammock.co.uk/products/explorer-deluxe-asym-classic

Attachments

• IMG_6323.JPG
    IMG_6323.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5274.JPG
    IMG_5274.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5276.JPG
    IMG_5276.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5278.JPG
    IMG_5278.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 36

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE