Hello from the big smoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratlad

May 14, 2019
London
Hello, all!

My name's Evren. Having grown up in Cornwall with scouts, scout leaders, and various outdoorsy people in the family I have always been interested in bushcraft and adjacent interests, especially the craft aspects, especially nettle cordage work.
I attended the Bodger's Ball last year and really enjoyed it. Living in London however doesn't afford me much of an opportunity to indulge these interests and do much more than armchair research, though, so I thought I would join this forum for a bit of inspiration!
I recently came into enough kit to start trying to do some actual safe hiking and possibly camping/'proper outings' this summer, though, so I'm starting my prep now, and since I've made an account thought it polite to make an intro thread.

I hope one day I can contribute even a percent as much to this forum as I've already gotten out of lurking and reading it!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi! Just wanted to say, your threads (especially on DIY Camping) have been my favourite reads recently. I hope the trip goes well if it's not already happened!
This coming weekend...... :)
Thanks for the interest - I plan to post a....post mortem? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE