Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bracknell Phil

May 10, 2019
Berkshire
Hi all.
New to Bush Craft - Live really close to Swinley Forest, was wandering if anyone could recommend any places for me to start in the surrounding areas?

Bracknell Phil

May 10, 2019
Berkshire
Hi John,
Thanks for the reply, really interested in wild camping but i see its illegal in England so was wandering what like minded folk do to get around it?

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi John,
Thanks for the reply, really interested in wild camping but i see its illegal in England so was wandering what like minded folk do to get around it?
Well the best way is probably to ask the landowner for permission. Especially if you want to use the same site frequently.

A good way to start might be to spend the day out in one place, but then head home or to a campsite for the night.

Bracknell Phil

May 10, 2019
Berkshire
Well the best way is probably to ask the landowner for permission. Especially if you want to use the same site frequently.

A good way to start might be to spend the day out in one place, but then head home or to a campsite for the night.

Hi Sara, thanks for the response and advise. I'll see if there is a way to seek permission.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE