Grizedale Forest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's a really nice forest. There are places that are a bit theme parky but the forest id big enough for these not to be the main attraction. They have a monkey park thing which is really quite fun. IMO it is a good day out for the family. There are some nice trials and you can find places to wander that are off the beaten track.

1987_uk

Iv been there before, it is a nice forest but can be quiet busy in summer with famalies on the short trails. Although there is some larger quieter trails to go on which are less crowded.

wayne

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Grizedale is great,

you can follow the sculpture trails and get into some really remote parts of the forest. Some of the sculptures take a bit of finding.

Nearer to the visitors centre there is the high wire course and a family sculpture trail, as well as the theatre in the forest. Whinlatter which is near Keswick is also good and possibly not as crowded.

Have a great day out.

john

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
I also love the grizedale forest. Some of the sculptures take your breat away. They really add to the forest. Some of my favourites are 2 wolves or dogs leaping over a dry stone wall after a fox or deer (I can't remember rightly) but it sure was good. I definately recomend a trip.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE