Gene Ingram Drop Point Hunter for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Tony,
the knife cost me $145 to buy and then £25 import and handling charges on arrival.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Hi Crofter - an identical #30 to this is currently the subject of a "passround" on British Blades. Several people chip in to buy a knife which is then passed round for everyone to try, and a draw held at the end to see who wins it. Most people who've tried it so far seem to like this knife a lot - I've bought one already - Gene had a cancellation. Might be worth posting in the members classifieds www.britishblades.com

Cheers.

Colin KC

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 21, 2003
The Bottom of England
Crofter, I think you'll find that the picture you've posted is the ACTUAL passaround knife on BB, just a suggestion, but maybe a picture of YOUR knife might be a good idea :roll:

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Colin KC said:
Crofter, I think you'll find that the picture you've posted is the ACTUAL passaround knife on BB, just a suggestion, but maybe a picture of YOUR knife might be a good idea :roll:

Colin,
I'm not sure but I didn't think we could post our own pictures in this forum so I had to make do with a borrowed one.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I'm not sure but I didn't think we could post our own pictures in this forum
You can't upload pics here, but you can host them on your own webspace and use the tags with a url to the pic to insert them into your posts.

:-)
Ed

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
boaty said:
You got shares in yoxio Adi? :lol:

Yeah, and they are crashing because of all the free sign-ups Yoxio are getting from BCUK! :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE