Game Fair Wales. Heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Will be there for the lurcher show on the sunday, only down side to the show is the ground turns into a mudbath if its been wet, only just managed to get my car out a couple of years ago.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
just come back from it.

It is very very very muddy. It became extremely difficult to walk around, how some of the small terriers managed not to disappear into it dumfounded me.

I had never been to one before, but i think the money taken by the organisers in gate and stall rent could stretch to putting walk surfacing down. It is wales, it rains.

there was some bargins to be had, but quite a few clothing sellers were having to reduce stuff because mud was damaging stock. I dont think that is fair for 250quid stall rent and the big drive most of them do. There was plenty of interesting demos and people, but all activities cost except the two the army provided.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE