FWB Sport 127 .22 air rifle -collectable and very nice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
(SPF)
Got hold of this recently in a trade. I understand they are Very collectable and regarded as one of if not the best springer "EVER". I don't know if that’s completely true but it shoots nicely, accurate and powerful. I'm not sure if its MkI, II etc.. but it has the plastic trigger if that helps and it all works perfectly.

The pictures show where the varnish has worn but I used a flash to show it off more - less noticeable in the flesh. You could work on the wood but I personally wouldn't touch it as I absolutely love the condition of this. Its a lovely thing.

This was supposed to be a keeper but unfortunately a crap pay this month, 2 new tyres and a holiday next month means it's got to go.

I suspect this will be snapped up at £150. First PM gets it but I'll need it picked up fairly quickly.

Collection in person from Datchet near Windsor and proof of age required (18+)

The scope is included but I can’t tell you much about it other than it works.

P1070717.jpg

P1070722.jpg

P1070725.jpg

P1070721.jpg

P1070720.jpg

P1070719.jpg

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Dan
I have just a couple of questions:
Have you had it over the chrono? And what are the groupings like at 30yds?

Reason: I'm not after a collectable as such, but if it would make a decent hunting rifle I'd be interested

Thanks
Rat

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Dan
I have just a couple of questions:
Have you had it over the chrono? And what are the groupings like at 30yds?

Reason: I'm not after a collectable as such, but if it would make a decent hunting rifle I'd be interested

Thanks
Rat

Hey Rat
Not been on a chrono, The rifle is new to me.

I haven't been to a range since about 20 years. I can consistantly hit the O in a cocacola can at about 45 feet (about the length of my garden) but don't know about grouping as you describe but I am confident you'll get a clean shot at the odd bunny or two.

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Just a thought, I might consider a trade for an iphone 3g or 3gs as that would solve a seperate issue I have. If anyone has upgraded to the iphone 4 recently and are wondering what to do with thier old one???

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
I've decided to relist this as there is something else I really want. I had load of PM's last time round asking if I'd post the rifle which I wouldn't at the time.

I've had a change of heart and will post this at buyers costs if you can find a carrier that will take it. It will come with a bulky camo rifle bag and a load of pellets.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE