FOX Sleeping bags?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
As a fisherman i own some fox gear ,I have not tried the sleeping bags but i have no complaint about the stuff i have ,Good kit

Jason

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ypu will find any of the bags made for angling are gonna be heavy and bulky. I have six different sleeping bags from angling companies and there all silly sizes when packed.

Im now looking for a good warm bag that packs down small but need it to be quite wide across the shoulders. Only ones i can find are 80cm and not wide enough.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
I know they are not Fox, but I use the Tracker peach skin over blankets they are excelent, most of the year I wont use a sleeping bag if im fishing, (remember I'm on a bed) I just take a normal fleece blanket to lay on, and 2 peach skin over blankets they trap the air under them and keep you warmer I think,(depending how cold it is I use 1 or both) but they do l get thin and not as effective after lots of use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE